Full-time - 40 + hours/week
Bradford Construction currently has an opening for a qualified Site Superintendent. We are looking for a candidate that has the following:
- Previous commercial/institutional experience as a site superintendent
- Excellent communication and strong interpersonal skills
- Ability to supervise and coordinate subcontractors
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Attention to detail and construction standards
- Working computer proficiency (Word, Excel, PDF, Email)
The Site Superintendent must champion and provide leadership that results in a safe work culture, is responsible and accountable for the safety of the crews under his direction and must understand and accept the importance and legal liability of the role. The Site Superintendent provides direction, leadership, supports and holds the workers responsible and accountable for meeting their responsibilities, goals, commitments and provides the necessary information and leadership in this regard.
We offer competitive salary and benefits. Interested applicants should reply with a current resume: with a past project list and references. Please note that only candidates that meet all criteria will be contacted.
Application/How to apply
All candidates are asked to apply via application web portal or via email to email@example.com
We thank all candidates for their interest, however only applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.